Apply to our School
We know that searching for a new school for your family can be an overwhelming experience. That is why we are with you every step of the way. We encourage you to explore our website, come visit us, and let us guide you through our campus and share all that Bethlehem Lutheran School has to offer.
If you are interested in receiving additional information about the school and the application process, please fill out the form found below. If you are ready to begin the application process, you can fill out an application using the online or printable forms.
Thank you for your inquiry about our school! Due to summer office hours, we will process all inquiries and applications starting August 1. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Request More Information
Please take a moment to fill out this form so that we can provide you with more information.
General Enrollment Criteria
Students wishing to enter Bethlehem Lutheran School in first through eighth grades must be in good standing, have satisfactorily completed the grade in which they were previously enrolled, must maintain a 2.0 GPA, and must provide evidence of their ability to achieve satisfactorily at the grade level for which they are applying. Preschool students must be self-sufficient in the bathroom in order to attend.
- Preschool Classes – Students must be at least three years old by August 31.
- Pre-K Classes – Students must be at least four years old by August 31.
- Kindergarten – Students must be at least five years old by August 31.
- Take a guided personal tour of our school.
- Submit an online Application for Enrollment.
- We appreciate when families apply online, as it simplifies the enrollment process and provides a way to track the process of your enrollment application. If you wish, you may still submit a paper application.
Bethlehem Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origins in the administration of its admission policies, educational policies, or athletics and other school-administered programs.